Breakfast Cook (m/f/d)
Full-time / Part-time
With #mycrew, Sonnenpark offers the answer to the question: "What does it take to get the perfect job?"
An idea? Not so easy, because everyone answers this question in their own way. There is no one right answer here, that is precisely the secret of #mycrew.
Behind #mycrew is a wide range of offers for all Sonnenpark employees in the areas of quality of life, fairness and career. These include holiday benefits, monthly shopping vouchers, fair, attractive pay, holiday and Christmas bonuses as well as internal and external training.
Everyone uses from it what they need for their perfect job, there is no compulsion, only options and possibilities.
Our 4* all-inclusive hotel "Familotel Sonnenpark" in Willingen has 90 luxurious family appartments with 400 beds and a restaurant for house guests with 320 seats.
The Sonnenpark's offer is especially aimed at families with children and also offers an exceptional range of leisure activities such as a large bathing area, a pony riding arena, an adventure land and an exclusive spa area.
As a self-service buffet restaurant, our guests enjoy the wonderfully prepared buffets from breakfast to dinner and our warm team, which is always attentive without being intrusive.
From arrival to departure, the reception is a popular point of contact for our guests to clarify any questions that may arise and to be there for all interested families who would like to spend a family spa dream holiday at the Sonnenpark. The reception is open daily from 08:00 to 21:30.
In January, the Sonnenpark was once again named the best family hotel in Germany in the KINDERHOTEL.INFO Award 2022.
- Responsible for the entire breakfast area and the seamless flow of the breakfast within the kitchen
- Preparation of the dishes from the breakfast buffet and their preparation for the next day
- Setting up and arranging the food for the breakfast buffet
- Follow-up and replenishment of the food offer
- Close communication with the service team
- Instructing trainees, interns and temporary staff in all activities and serving as a competent contact person
- Receiving and checking goods
- Adherence to quality and hygiene standards
- Ideally successfully completed training as a chef
- First practical experience in the hotel kitchen or breakfast area is an advantage
- Use of seasonal, market-fresh products is an important concern
- Reliability as well as an independent and structured way of working
- Team spirit and a positive attitude
- Pleasant and well-groomed appearance
- Pleasure in dealing with guests
- Committed, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of German